Time is running out to save on MedCity INVEST, the national conference highlighting investment trends in healthcare and spotlighting startups across health IT and life sciences. If you register before February 27, you can save $350.
The event is held April 21-22 in Chicago at the Ritz Carlton hotel. There’s also a pre-conference reception at the healthcare incubator MATTER April 20.
Presented in collaboration with the Mid America Healthcare Investor Network (MHIN), the conference brings together active traditional and strategic investors across healthcare to syndicate investment opportunities with promising startups in the biopharma, diagnostics, medical device, health IT, and health services sectors. It also attracts executives from providers, payers and technology companies.
Be part of the conversation at INVEST. Click here to register using the code MCN50 for a ticket discount.
Among the topics this year are the role of the chief digital strategy officer, balancing risk vs. reward in provider ventures, digital therapeutics and trends in healthcare investment and M&A deals. Participants include:
- American Medical Association CEO James Madara
- Dipa Mehta, Advocate Aurora Health Corporate Ventures and Innovation VP
- Lee Shapiro, 7Wire Ventures Managing Partner
- Arun Bhatia, MATTER Senior Director of Partner Engagement
- Christopher Colburn, Partners HealthCare International Chief Innovation Officer
- Cala Health CEO Renee Ryan